ImageGlass 9 keeps disk usage at 90-100% when open

Jackson Ng

Dec 26, 2023, 10:42:34 PM12/26/23
to ImageGlass Community
Opening a picture in a large folder (say, a folder containing 1000+ pictures or more) makes the HDD it's on go to 100% disk usage and stays there until I close the program. This doesn't happen with smaller folders, but I was wondering if there's a setting that keeps this from happening.

ImageGlass Community

Dec 26, 2023, 10:47:22 PM12/26/23
to ImageGlass Community
I'm not sure about the issue yet but you may try disabling the File Real-time Update engine in app settings if it helps

ImageGlass Community

Dec 29, 2023, 10:56:44 PM12/29/23
to ImageGlass Community
It should be fixed in v9.0.9.1230. I disabled the metadata cache for Gallery panel.