How to reduce time displaying message "Press ALT-ENTER to exit full screen mode..."

filmp...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 2:48:55 PM1/14/17
to ImageGlass Community

We use ImageGlass for photo critiques and competitions in a large photo club. The file names and titles need to remain anonymous, so I always display them full screen.

The one annoyance I've had is that during the transition to full screen, there is text in the center of the screen indicating how to exit - "Press ALT-ENTER to exit...". That's very useful information the first few times using the program, but completely unnecessary after that. It seems to stay displayed on screen for 6-7 seconds. I'd like to be able to disable the message, or even better, set the duration of display between 0-10 seconds. Does anybody know of a way to do either of these things?

Thanks, Frank in Vancouver Washington

ImageGlass Community

Jan 15, 2017, 5:07:36 AM1/15/17
to ImageGlass Community, filmp...@gmail.com
Hi !

The message displays for 5 seconds. Currently, there is no option to disable / adjust the duration.
I will reduce the duration down to 3 seconds in the next version.

Regards,
Phap

van...@comcast.net

Jan 15, 2017, 1:25:13 PM1/15/17