Vertical Stacking / Infinite Scrolling Suggestion

milkshak...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2020, 10:12:15 PM11/26/20
to ImageGlass Community
Hello, I'm trying my luck out here since no other image viewers have this in 2020 of all years that i can find at least, and it boggles my mind why, especially when so many people have excess RAM these days. Websites have it, but offline tools lack it.
Consider it a feature which will be a selling point to a big mass of people, specifically comicbook, webtoon, and manga readers.
The ability to select a vertical stacking option for the current folder/rar/zip loaded into the image viewer, which means that instead of clicking for next and previous images to go between images, all images are instead stacked one on top another on one page, as if on a webpage or a PDF viewer, and just require scrolling down through all of them like a continuous filmstrip (also substitutes automatic page flipping since one can control scroll speed, sit back, and relax as entire comic chapters slowly scroll down).