Export Settings

godai...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 5:52:24 AM10/19/18
to ImageGlass Community
Hello,

Is there any option to export & import my custom settings? It would be very useful in order to install image Glass in several computers.

Thank you so much.

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 10:33:02 AM10/20/18
to ImageGlass Community
All the settings are in a single file. Look for the file igconfig.xml - this should be in in the same folder as ImageGlass.exe, assuming you're using the 'portable' configuration.

You can copy igconfig.xml to any other computer where ImageGlass is to be installed - copy it to the ImageGlass.exe folder on every target computer.

There is one known problem - the "Theme" setting uses a path which will (likely) be specific to every computer. I'd suggest deleting that line from the igconfig.xml file before copying it - you will then need to using the Settings dialog to configure the Theme.

The line will read:
<Item key="Theme" value="(path to config.xml)" />

I hope this helps,
Kevin