I've created multiple versions of a photo, I do a windows explorer search to find the group of photos...I'd like to view these photos in sequence using ImageGlass without moving them to a separate folder. How ?

dudle...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2020, 7:39:30 AM11/2/20
to ImageGlass Community
Hello!

Before posting, you can check if your questions are posted or answered.

This page is for generic questions, if you want to report a bug or
request new features, please open a topic at

Thank you for using ImageGlass!
Phap

Duong Dieu Phap

Nov 4, 2020, 3:02:21 AM11/4/20
to ImageGlass Community
ImageGlass supports sorting by Name, Extension, Date, Random,...
You can see all options in Settings > Image tab. But in your case, you just need to have a good naming convention.

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 11:10:39 AM11/4/20
to ImageGlass Community
To answer your question, no, ImageGlass cannot currently show photos based on the Explorer Search results. I think it would be worth looking into but that doesn't help you now.

L3nny 666

Feb 5, 2024, 6:54:38 AMFeb 5
to ImageGlass Community
would really like this option to be there!