Twain Interface Imageglass

familiewei...@googlemail.com

Sep 15, 2018, 11:45:49 AM9/15/18
to ImageGlass Community
Hello!

Before posting, you can check if your questions are posted or answered.

This page is for generic questions, if you want to report a bug or
request new features, please open a topic at

Thank you for using ImageGlass!
Phap

Hello,
I have a intraoral camera from Kodak Carestream.
Can I import Pictures from a twain Interface?

Thank you very much

Christian

Dương Diệu Pháp

Sep 15, 2018, 12:06:29 PM9/15/18
to familiewei...@googlemail.com, ImageGlass Community
Hi Christian

ImageGlass is just an image viewer, not image organizer, so you can use other softwares to import the photos to File Explorer and open them ImageGlass.
Thank you

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org

familiewei...@googlemail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 2:43:08 AM9/16/18
to ImageGlass Community
Hello,

thank you very much for your immediate answer.
ImageGlass is very very nice! I need a tool that with import and view.

Christian