imageglass displays images with excessive whiteness

Lourat Lurf Lubaf

Dec 29, 2023, 10:50:09 PM12/29/23
to ImageGlass Community
I've attached a picture to illustrate.  On the right is the file explorer, on the left is the same image in imageglass.  Please advise.  Also I tried tweaking the colour profile in the settings which may have changed the image slightly, but had no effect on the whiteness.

comparison.png

ImageGlass Community

Dec 29, 2023, 10:54:13 PM12/29/23
to ImageGlass Community
You can disable the option "Enable image transition effect" in app settings > Image > Image loading:

Untitled.png

Lourat Lurf Lubaf

Dec 30, 2023, 7:58:19 AM12/30/23
to ImageGlass Community
thanks it worked.  i overlooked it because I thought it would be an effect applied when going from one image to the next..?