Some suggestions about ImageGlass.

cdw...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 12:08:39 PM7/13/20
to ImageGlass Community
I’m using ImageGlass recently, which is different from other image browsers I used before. Here are some suggestions. (English is not good, machine translation, it may be strange to read.)

1. Add mouse shortcut operation support.
Although ImageGlass provides some shortcut key operations, it is still convenient to view the image with the mouse. I hope to provide some custom mouse operations, such as the common double-click full screen.

2. Support moving anywhere in the window.
Currently, the mouse can only move the window by pressing the title bar, not by pressing and holding anywhere in the window. Sometimes you want to move the window for comparison and viewing, you also need to move the mouse to the title bar to operate, which is very inconvenient and hope to improve.

3. Add image exif information to view.
There is currently no exif information viewing function, and I hope to add support.

4. Add the option to jump to the next image folder for viewing.
When there are multiple image folders, after viewing a single image folder, you need to manually open the next image folder, there is no option to automatically jump to the next folder, which is inconvenient to use.

5. Multiple large images are slow to load. The speed of a single image is good, and multiple images can not be opened continuously and quickly, there is a significant lag. Here I recommend an open source software jpegview reference. It is very fast to open large-volume images. It has not been updated in a long time. It is a pity that heif format is not supported.

Phap Duong

Jul 13, 2020, 11:13:48 PM7/13/20
to ImageGlass Community
Hi,