How to always fit image to screen in fullscreen or to windows otherwise?

andrew...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 7:19:50 AM7/21/17
to ImageGlass Community

I see a lot of completely useless (please use telemetry data in order to make sure) buttons Lock zoom ratio, Fit to width, Fit to height, Adjust window to actual image dimension (which doesn't work at all with lock zoom ratio and other buttons), refresh, etc.

Where is option Fit to screen/Window  - always like Lock zoom ration? I cannot make ImageGlass useful, please help.

Dương Diệu Pháp

Jul 21, 2017, 8:57:24 AM7/21/17
to andrew...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
You can find it in the Main menu > Manipulation > Zoom to fit

--
Sent from mobile device.

On Jul 21, 2017 19:19, <andrew...@gmail.com> wrote:

I see a lot of completely useless (please use telemetry data in order to make sure) buttons Lock zoom ratio, Fit to width, Fit to height, Adjust window to actual image dimension (which doesn't work at all with lock zoom ratio and other buttons), refresh, etc.

Where is option Fit to screen/Window  - always like Lock zoom ration? I cannot make ImageGlass useful, please help.

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org
---