Slow Start-Up

Leorick PC Center

Oct 16, 2023, 10:32:34 PM10/16/23
to ImageGlass Community
I'm currently using version 8.8.4.4 and Image Glass is working fine except for the fact that it is slow to start or load an image. On first image open, it might take up to 5 seconds. After that, around 3 seconds.

I know it might not be a big deal, but it feels slower when im working. It kinda feels like i was running off a hardrive and not from my NVMe to be honest.

Image Glass is set to start with windows, got updates enabled and continuously running in the background.

Things I use this for:
1. multiple instances
2. always on top

Also using Colibre Infinity theme.

Any ideas? Perhaps recommendations for an alternative software? Thank you.