View fotos in order??

twilit...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 2:09:42 PM5/7/18
to ImageGlass Community
How do i view the fotos in order is in the way they are viewed in the folder( i.e. date etc)

whenever i click the 'next' foto icon it goes to a random foto...NOT the foto that is next in the folder...

so frustrating, help!

lifeatt...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 4:51:50 PM5/7/18
to ImageGlass Community

In the Settings window, under 'Image' there is a dropdown for 'Image loading order'. The default is normally Name,
but you could select Length, Date, or another option.  It sounds like it might be set to Random somehow?

We haven't yet reverse-engineered how Microsoft does the file order for Windows Photos. I suspect magic.

Kevin

rob.le...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 12:20:55 PM5/18/18
to ImageGlass Community
There doesn't seem to be an option for the date taken.

Am I missing something? Or could it added at a future release?

Many thanks

richardj...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 1:42:38 PM6/12/18
to ImageGlass Community
Choose "Last Write Time"

kenda...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2018, 4:29:44 AM10/15/18
to ImageGlass Community
I have mine set to "Last Write Time but it still does it by name."

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2018, 12:55:38 PM10/15/18
to ImageGlass Community
I can't reproduce this. If I set IG to "Last Write Time", it correctly uses the Windows Explorer "Date Modified" value, not the name.

Can you provide any more information? What order do you get in Windows Explorer when sorting by "Date Modified"?