[Suggestion] More settings

xtror...@hotmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 2:59:47 PM8/14/18
to ImageGlass Community
One thing I find particularly annoying with this software is that when browsing images, it chooses the next image based on file name.

It would be helpful if you were to add an option to browse according to how the images are listed. In my images folder my images are ordered by date added, which is how I want them to be when browsing.

Also if you could add a slider for how intensive the zoom is on the images, that'd be great. Right now I feel like the zoom doesn't have enough ticks (either too close or too far)

Thanks!

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 4:20:02 PM8/14/18
to ImageGlass Community

One thing I find particularly annoying with this software is that when browsing images, it chooses the next image based on file name.

Have you tried the "Image loading order" setting? Settings dialog, 'Image' section. Loading by Name is the default, but alternatives include length, extension, random, and time. In your case you probably want to use 'Last write time' or 'Creation time'.

saye...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 5:02:21 AM8/17/18
to ImageGlass Community
That's ok when you want to browse pictures with that type sorted in your every folder.
Say I've two different folders, one sorted by date created and another by name. What will you do then?

Dương Diệu Pháp

Aug 17, 2018, 5:12:40 AM8/17/18
to saye...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
I think you mean the "Folder's current sorting"?

We have been working to add support this feature.
It's tough but still possible.

You can follow the post here:

Phap

--