Suggestions to functionality

pavel.vi...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 6:33:58 AM9/16/16
to ImageGlass Community
Dương Diệu Pháp, thank you for this software! After 1 week of searching photo viewers on windows, I find the best program.
I have some suggestions to program and I will be very glad if you add it to the program.

1. Auto-update photos in folder.
When I open photos in folder in ImageGlass, and then add new photo to folder - ImageGlass doesn't see it. I must re-open images in folder to see new photo.
I add photo every 5-10 minutes, and it is really big problem for my work :(
Maybe you add auto-update folder every 5-10 seconds?

2. Edit preview's font size.
On my notebook preview's font size is too small, but when I try change font size in windows - there are only three dots under preview.
How can I change preview's font size?

3. I can't save new themes.
After creating new theme, there is an error when I trying to save as.
I try 3.2 version, the same problem.
signature problems:

Name of the problem: CLR20r3
  signature problem
01: igcmd.exe
  signature problem
02: 3.5.0.0
  signature problem
03: 57bc67f6
  signature problem
04: igcmd
  signature problem
05: 3.5.0.0
  signature problem
06: 57bc67f6
  signature problem
07: 1b
  signature problem
08: b
  signature problem
09: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
  OS version
: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101

Language id: 1049
  additional information
1: bd6e
  additional information
2: bd6e18a160cc688bc4a28df18d352662
  additional information
3: 3a4f
  additional information
4: 3a4f9cb92d155e3cbe1a5049180f34dc

4. Lag when long press button left/right.
When I open folder with big photos, push and hold left/right button, and after 3-5 seconds release - images keep scrolling.
Maybe somehow you can make it stop when release button? Because after 10 seconds hold - images keep scrolling for 15-20 seconds.
I have core i7 and 16gb ram, and this problem is only with big photos from camera.

5. Auto start slideshow.
It will be perfect, if slideshow starts automatic after 1-5 minutes waiting. Thank you!

6. Lock zoom.
I use zooming by press + button. It will be perfect, if zoom locked after 3-4 press button +, because after 5 presses image looks not so good.

Thank you for attention! Good luck!

Dương Diệu Pháp

Sep 16, 2016, 10:17:58 AM9/16/16
to ImageGlass Community, pavel.vi...@gmail.com
For the issue: 3. Can't save new themes.

This issue was fix in the ImageGlass 3.5 (release soon):

Phap

Dương Diệu Pháp

Sep 17, 2016, 12:00:17 AM9/17/16
to ImageGlass Community, pavel.vi...@gmail.com
1. Auto-update photos in folder.
-> This will be supported in ImageGlass in the future. You can track this issue here: https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/issues/126

2. Edit preview's font size.
-> I am going to remove the text of the thumbnails and use tooltip instead. Because the text can be long but the space to display it is limited.

3. I can't save new themes.

4. Lag when long press button left/right.
-> Confirm this issue. Fixed in v3.5 https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/issues/125

5. Auto start slideshow.
-> This will affect the performance and consume more CPU. You can just press F11 instead.

6. Lock zoom.
-> I added + and - NumPad shortcuts for v3.5. Because many users want to have more zoom levels supported, I increased the range of zoom level from 16X to 35X

Dương Diệu Pháp

Sep 17, 2016, 12:58:54 AM9/17/16
to ImageGlass Community, pavel.vi...@gmail.com
The "Auto-update photos in folder" is supported in v3.5 now