ImageGlass 9 is unable to open images stored on Network Drive

ロジ子

Dec 9, 2023, 7:55:57 PM12/9/23
to ImageGlass Community
I use ImageGlass 8 to access my photos stored on my NAS, which is mapped as a network drive (Z:\) in windows. After updated to ImageGlass 9, it only open a blank image in the main window while the Thumbnail bar still show images. The application works fine with pictures stored on location drive and even NAS SMB share but not with mapped network drive. I have no choice but to revert ImageGlass to version 8, and in my opinion version 8 is faster than version 9.