size in pixels

jeazac...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 5:12:12 AM6/13/19
to ImageGlass Community
Thanks for this application, that's what i was looking for to replace the windows one.
Is it possible to have quick access to the weight of the file and its size in pixels without going through the properties of the image (CTRL + I)?
the ideal would be to have a properties bar always visible if we wish
regards

Anon Mouse

Jun 13, 2019, 9:52:39 AM6/13/19
to ImageGlass Community

Do you need something more than what is in the title bar?

IG title bar Capture.PNG

If you need this information available while you are in full-screen mode, we don't have it yet, but keep an eye

jeazac...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 10:24:52 AM6/13/19
to ImageGlass Community
Yesssssssss, that's what I would, thank you !