SVG images are super small, zoom like a raster graphic

f.ru...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 4:48:14 PM12/6/16
to ImageGlass Community
Hey guys,
just tried ImageGlass for the first time, because Irfan doesn't do SVGs properly, even with plugins.

Unfortunately, ImageGlass doesn't do SVGs properly either, or is there something wrong with my settings?

The SVG is shown at a super small size when it's at 100%, and when you zoom in it looks like I opened a tiny .gif - not an SVG.

see screenshot:

Is this something that I can fix with a change in settings or by installing a plugin?

Thanks!!

Dương Diệu Pháp

Dec 7, 2016, 9:30:17 AM12/7/16
to ImageGlass Community, f.ru...@gmail.com
Hi!

Currently, ImageGlass just support the initial size of SVG

Thanks
Message has been deleted

Dương Diệu Pháp

Mar 15, 2017, 11:54:41 AM3/15/17
to ImageGlass Community, f.ru...@gmail.com
Hi,

I need some times to investigate into this.
Currently, it's not in the next release plan.

Phap

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:17:50 PM UTC+8, Lucian Boroslache wrote:
On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 4:30:17 PM UTC+2, Dương Diệu Pháp wrote:
Hi!

Currently, ImageGlass just support the initial size of SVG

Thanks

And when does it will support full SVG preview?

Right now SVG is pixelated (when you zoom in). It should be a vector that doesn't lose quality when you zoom in.
Message has been deleted