Exit ImageGlass with mouse from full-screen mode

jeffgo...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2019, 12:44:23 PM3/3/19
to ImageGlass Community
By default, I run IG in full-screen mode. However, in that mode, I don't see any way to exit the application using the mouse (I know I can exit by pressing Escape). In windowed mode, I can click the normal "X" window decoration to exit, but that's obviously not available in full-screen mode. I'd like to suggest that an "Exit" option be added the hamburger menu to provide a mouse-controlled exit.

Dương Diệu Pháp

Mar 3, 2019, 8:17:34 PM3/3/19
to jeffgo...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion!
Btw, you can press Ctrl+F4 to quit as well.

Phap

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org