EVENT: UoM Image-based Modelling Club

Lee Margetts

Nov 30, 2011, 5:16:27 AM11/30/11
to image-base...@googlegroups.com
All,

I am pleased to announce the first meeting of the University of Manchester "Image-based Modelling Club". The meeting will take place on Wednesday 25 January 2012, 2:00pm-4:00pm, in Room 0.1.6, Dover Street Building (number 70 on the Campus Map). Further details of the event can be found here.

I have attached an attractive poster advertising the event and would be grateful if you could find time to print it out and post on your local notice boards.

Please register before 11th January by sending an email direct to lee.margetts <at> manchester.ac.uk - Note: Please DO NOT reply to this list!

Best regards

Lee
ibm-club-poster.pdf