Revenue Sharing Option? - IOS and Android

Sabrina Buchanan

Dec 29, 2020, 7:29:53 AM12/29/20
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Does the IMA SDK offer a revenue sharing option similar to the adsense host api?

IMA SDK

Dec 29, 2020, 9:39:57 AM12/29/20
to negresc...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sabrina,

Unfortunately, this forum can only support integrating the IMA SDK into apps, and you are asking about revenue sharing from ad placements in apps that have third party content. I can only refer you to the Ad Manager Forum, and from that forum there are similar programs such as Child publisher apps from scaled partner management - a feature request to that program may be to allow many child publishers in one app. Also what may be pertinent is use of descriptionURL in ad tags to differentiate revenue from different ad placements tied to different content publishers. If you have anything the SDK needs to do to help your use case we would like to hear from you on this thread.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team