Audio Ads not working on mobile

Matt Szabo

Apr 20, 2022, 2:56:49 PM4/20/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello!

I am looking to troubleshoot why this audio player does not work on mobile - it works great on desktop.

(on one iPhone, it never plays ads, on another, it only plays the stream)

thanks!
Matt

IMA SDK

Apr 22, 2022, 3:41:53 AM4/22/22
to mat...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Matt,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team.

I would assume that this test page is integrated with IMA SDK. However, would you be able to confirm what version of the SDK is used in this page? Additionally, have you replicated the same behavior using one of our sample apps? We would recommend to pattern your integration to our sample apps to avoid implementation issues. And also make use of the AdEvent and AdErrorEvent so we can have a clear view and it will help point out where the issue lies.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5ECV:ref

Matt Szabo

May 4, 2022, 12:53:15 PM5/4/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
thank you - I have it working with the attempt_to_autoplay sample player

IMA SDK

May 6, 2022, 1:44:36 AM5/6/22
to mat...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Matt,

Thank you for updating us. Should you have future concerns with the SDK, do not hesitate to come back to us and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,