DAI iOS Safari 16 ad resizes towards the end of the ad

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jeroen Veltmans

未读,
2023年1月23日 05:39:032023/1/23
收件人 Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

We have noticed that some streams on Mac Safari 16 suddenly show strange behavior. Using one of your test streams, the pre-roll plays fine up until the last ~3 seconds where it suddenly shrinks and a large black border becomes visible.
This was not present on Safari 15 and also not on other browsers to our knowledge.
Not all streams show this issue.

Reproduction stream and screenshot of the issue:
HLS VOD
CMS ID: 2528370
Video ID: tears-of-steel
image.png
Do you have any idea what is going on or how to solve it?
Thanks in advance!

Jeroen Veltmans

未读,
2023年1月23日 06:03:002023/1/23
收件人 Interactive Media Ads SDK
Since the screenshot seems to not have gone through, I am able to reproduce it 10/10 on the DAI VSI page with the above mentioned source: https://googleads.github.io/googleads-ima-html5-dai/vsi/
Adding the screenshot as attachment this time.
Regards,
Jeroen
dai-vsi.png

IMA SDK

未读,
2023年1月23日 13:41:322023/1/23
收件人 jeroen....@theoplayer.com、ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

I went ahead and tried the reported issue on Mac Safari v16.2. As per checking, I was not able to reproduce it. Instead, the ads shows fine on my end (please see attached screenshot). Could you please provide the following details, so I could recheck the reported issue on my end again?
  • Exact safari version
  • Steps to reproduce the issue
  • Screen recording
Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2iMYg0:ref
Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 12.05.29 AM.png

Jeroen Veltmans

未读,
2023年1月24日 03:55:292023/1/24
收件人 Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I've added a screen recording of the issue.
Please notice that it is not reproducible with any source, I am indeed not able to reproduce with the sample source but I can reproduce it with another test stream mentioned here: https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/html5/dai/streams (CID 2528370).
Steps to reproduce is to load the above mentioned source, press play and wait till the end of the ad.
I'm also using Mac Safari v16.2

Kind regards,
Jeroen
Screen Recording 2023-01-24 at 09.45.45.mov

IMA SDK

未读,
2023年1月24日 10:54:482023/1/24
收件人 jeroen....@theoplayer.com、ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for the additional context. I retest the reported behavior, and I was now able to reproduce it on my end. Allow me to share this (including the reports and discussion thus far) to a wider team for further investigation. I'll update this thread the soonest I hear back from them.

IMA SDK

未读,
2023年1月25日 13:38:052023/1/25
收件人 ima...@googlegroups.com、jeroen....@theoplayer.com
Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for your patience.

The team provided their feedback and mentioned that the CMS 2528370 is no longer maintained which is the reason of the reported behavior. The team recommends to use the 2548831 instead which is also our sample CMS from DAI VSI.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子