Feature request for Handling Connection Timeout When Loading Advertisement Videos

pineapplevine1

Jun 24, 2024, 2:07:04 AM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,
I would like to request the feature to set a connection timeout when loading advertisement videos. While the readTimeout can be set using AdsRenderingSettings.loadVideoTimeout, it appears that connectionTimeout cannot be set. Therefore, could you please add support for setting connectionTimeout?
Thank you.

IMA SDK

Jun 24, 2024, 7:08:54 AM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to pineapp...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for contacting IMA SDK support team.

I can replicate this behavior by running ads and then stopped internet. I've raised this concern to the team.
Please keep an eye on iOS release.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJRdq:ref" (ADR-00243512)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team