RE: [ima-sdk] "The VAST response document is empty."

IMA SDK

May 7, 2021, 12:22:57 PM5/7/21
to sth...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,

For better privacy, I deleted your post and am reposting without your ad tag and website information shown.

I get this response when using the simple player found here:

https://github.com/googleads/googleads-ima-html5/tree/master/simple
It works with the tag included in the repo, but when i try with my own tag:

xxxxxxxxxxx
I get this error, however the tag works when i test it with the video-suite inspector.
To reproduce my problem:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone that has an idea what i'm doing wrong?

BR
Stefan

I tried your website and I saw ads the first time I tried. The second time I tried I got an overlay ad only. It seems that your ad tag can send ads to our sample app and you are experiencing an ad inventory issue. This forum can only support integrating the IMA SDK. I can only suggest you try to get support from the Ad Manager Forum for ad inventory.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team