PAL SDK HTML5 NonceRequest

Harisha

May 20, 2024, 6:37:37 AMMay 20
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,

One of the required properties when requesting a nonce is OmidVersion. The doc states that this property must be set to the version provided by the OM SDK’s getVersion() method.
But OM SDK provides a getVersion() method only in the Android OMID library API. What’s the equivalent method that can be used for web ?

IMA SDK

May 20, 2024, 8:06:31 AMMay 20
to harisha4s...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I've checked  IAB doc and looks like getVersion method is available with android only.

I've escalated this concern and get back to you once get any update. Meanwhile, your patience is important.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ1oV:ref" (ADR-00235703)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

IMA SDK

Jun 6, 2024, 10:47:09 AM (10 days ago) Jun 6
to ima...@googlegroups.com, harisha4s...@gmail.com
Hi,

OmidVersion method is deprecated. Instead set omidPartnerName, omidPartnerVersion, and supportedApiFrameworks.

We've updated the document as well.

Thanks