Language settings for IMA SDK

Gary Tay

4:49 PM (4 hours ago) 4:49 PM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi there,

we are trying to do localisation settings for IMA SDK,

We would like to set Malay language, however we found that only tvOS has this settings
https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/tvos/client-side/localization

however on AndroidTV/Web there;s no reference for Malay language.
https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/html5/client-side/localization
https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/android/client-side/localization

Can you please confirm it is just a documentation issue, or Android (including TV) and HTML5 is not supporting Malay language localisation.
Confidentiality And Disclaimer Notice

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee. It may contain legally confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please contact us immediately and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it to disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

IMA SDK

5:02 PM (3 hours ago) 5:02 PM
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting IMA SDK Support team.

I don't have any setup to check Malay Localization, could you share any Malay VAST detail with us. So that we can check and confirm back to you. It might pending for document update.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vE1eL:ref" (ADR-00259078)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team