Ad display issue

Sinitha sidharthan

Jun 19, 2024, 8:35:30 AM (7 days ago) Jun 19
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

Dear Review Team,

I am currently using Google IMA SDK version 4.12.0 in our tvOS application and have encountered a significant issue regarding the display of ads. The ads are not fitting the screen properly and appear to be adjusting to the safe area guide, which results in a visually unappealing experience for our users and has raised concerns with our client.

I have attached a screenshot that clearly demonstrates the problem.

Could you please review this issue and provide guidance or a solution to ensure that the ads fit the entire screen correctly in the UI.