Fatal Exception: UIViewControllerHierarchyInconsistency

Amit Singh

Oct 5, 2021, 3:32:03 AM10/5/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,
Our Sonyliv app is crashing due to IMASDK, Kindly review below error logs and let us know the fix for the same.

A view can only be associated with at most one view controller at a time! View <IMAWKWebView: 0x10ca73ce0; frame = (0 0; 390 500); hidden = YES; opaque = NO; autoresize = W+H; layer = <CALayer: 0x28314dc40>> is associated with <IMAWebUIViewController: 0x10caf2090>. Clear this association before associating this view with <IMAWebUIViewController: 0x10cab2df0>.

IMA SDK

Oct 5, 2021, 5:30:14 AM10/5/21
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Amit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you please confirm if your are using the iOS SDK? is it on client-side or DAI? And on what version of the SDK are you encountering this issue? Any additional information that might help us proceed further with the investigation will be a lot of help.

Regards,
Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

​​​​​​​

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2OWie9:ref

Amit Singh

Oct 5, 2021, 5:34:36 AM10/5/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,
Yes, We are using iOS SDK for Dai.

IMA SDK

Oct 5, 2021, 6:53:39 AM10/5/21
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Amit,

Thank you for confirmation.

Have you replicated the same behavior using one of our sample apps? If so, what is the SDK version you were using? Could you also share with us the device details you used in testing if it is a device specific issue, and the steps to reproduce the behavior?

Regards,

Amit Singh

Oct 7, 2021, 12:54:58 AM10/7/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,
We are implementing this SDK in our app and getting crash. This is not happening every time but in production its crashing a lot.

Device - iPhone 11
iOS - 15

IMA SDK

Oct 7, 2021, 5:44:42 AM10/7/21
to amitsi...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Amit,

Thank you for providing additional information. However, you haven't mentioned the SDK version you are currently working on. There has been reported similar issues like this one but have been fixed in the latest version of the SDK. Would you be able to update to the latest version v3.14.4 and see if this issue would still occur?

Regards,

Amit Singh

Oct 7, 2021, 8:29:40 AM10/7/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Ok. I will review and let you know about it