customize ima sdk UI

saeede jamali

Mar 12, 2024, 1:15:21 PMMar 12
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I want to customize ads UI with ima sdk for exoplayer android how can I do this?
 ima docs mentions we can do by disabling default ima UI but I can not disable in exoplayer

IMA SDK

Mar 12, 2024, 1:20:16 PMMar 12
to saeedeja...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, as mentioned here, the IMA SDK's do not support changing the layout, size, or content of UI elements. For more details on UI elements, see AdsManager.uiElements. Custom UI integration was in beta feature and no new beta user is allowing now.

Please get back to us if you need any other help related to IMA SDK.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzt9k:ref" (ADR-00226999)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team