Severe drop in VTR- and Viewability-rates since yesterday

Joachim Blankenstein

May 17, 2023, 5:52:35 AM5/17/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,
we are oberving a severe drop of VTR- and viewability-rates across all our ima-sdk inventory and across different platforms (android, ios) since yesterday. We just updated  We updated from 3.30.0 to 3.30.1. While impression tracking seems to be working, trcking of other VAST events like quarters seems broken.

Does anybody have similar problems or an explanation? Thanks!

IMA SDK

May 18, 2023, 3:22:44 AM5/18/23
to joachim.bl...@exaring.de, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joachim,

Thank you for raising your concern to the IMA SDK forum.

It appears that you already have an ongoing conversation with us on the email thread with subject "AW: Severe tracking problems since yesterday [8-8175000034472]". Kindly continue your discussion there instead for better tracking of your issue.

Regards,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lImC5:ref