IMA DAI samples have an issue the video and audio track has a different duration.

yuvalk...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 8:14:44 AM1/21/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi experts,

samples have an issue the video and audio track has a different duration and
it causes safari to works incorrectly and dispatches twice a few events one of them is duration change.
Could you please take a look into this sample and fix them?
contentSourceId: '2528370', videoId: 'tears-of-steel' and
contentSourceId: '19463', videoId: 'googleio-highlights'

Thanks,
Yuval K.

IMA SDK

Jan 21, 2021, 10:09:03 AM1/21/21
to yuvalk...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yuval,

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Can you let us know which samples are having issues? As we have people using these samples all the time and have no issue with anyone complaining about the samples being bad. Also I see that you mention 2 particular sources . Have you contacted the owner of the videos to see if maybe there is an issue with them?

Also is it only with the 2 mentioned sources? Or with all sources that you have tested.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine`
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2B2ARp:ref

yuvalk...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 11:20:36 AM1/21/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I see these samples on your website so I thought you're the owner, if you can contact the owner it would be perfect.
You probably won't see it on your sample cause as I mentioned that we're getting twice duration change when manifest loaded so someone who wouldn't do anything at this time won't see any issue(I'm trying to make a seek on the beginning).
It doesn't happen with samples without this issue.

Thanks,
Yuval K.

IMA SDK

Jan 21, 2021, 2:57:35 PM1/21/21
to yuvalk...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yuval,

Thank you for getting back to us about this. Is it possible for you to share with us the seek changes that you are making within regards to our sample apps. So that I can then bring this to my team to have them look at our sample apps and compare to what you are doing. Or just send over a sample with the code changes that you see causing this issue.