when I created vast url these these response is coming <Playlist/> than vast xml what is the issue ?

Fayaz shaik

4:49 PM (4 hours ago) 4:49 PM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

IMA SDK

5:17 PM (3 hours ago) 5:17 PM
to sf24...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fayaz,

Thank you for contacting IMA SDK Support Team.

I am getting empty response in your VAST. Could you check whether shared VAST is correct ?
Kindly share any other VAST if available. Meanwhile check, How are you defining a "playlist" in this context? Is it a sequence of ads, a collection of media files, or something else? Also verify the response format either XML/ JSON or another.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vE1eG:ref" (ADR-00259077)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team