Adding of the WTA param to a DFP video tag.

Igor Damic

Dec 31, 2020, 3:42:20 AM12/31/20
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hey Team,

Hopefully someone here can give me some input on how the WTA param should be implemented on DFP video tags.
Here - VAST ad tag URL parameters - Google Ad Manager Help the WTA param is mentioned under the custom SDK section so it looks like if Google IMA SDK is integrated with a player that we should not have to include the WTA param in our DFP VAST ad tag URL. Is this correct?
Do we need to manually add the WTA param to our DFP video tags even if we have Google IMA SDK for HTML5 implemented and want to use ADX?

Thanks!

IMA SDK

Dec 31, 2020, 10:02:01 AM12/31/20
to damic...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Igor,

For correct setup of ad tags you can try the Ad Manager Forum. There is a contact button on top right. This forum can only support integrating the Mobile Ads SDK into apps and websites.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team