can't be played Ads with some IPs.

Nima Shahbazi

Apr 21, 2021, 9:36:30 AM4/21/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
hi

I used ImaAdsLoader to show ads in exoplayer.
I can't play Ads on some internet connection. I checked the problem and I understood that it called an API ( https://imasdk.googleapis.com/native/core/3.277.0/native_bridge_debug__fa.js ) on some internet connection can't get a script and doesn't show ads, but over some internet connection then get the correct response, ads are played.

ImaSdkFactory --> readJsCoreUri (genarate link in the this fun)

what i do that ads play on any internet connection ?

IMA SDK

Apr 21, 2021, 10:33:20 AM4/21/21
to shahbaz...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nima,

Can you reliably reproduce this issue in our sample apps? Are there any proxy or firewall issues? For specifying for speed and latency network conditions in the emulator you can Start the emulator from the command line with -netspeed and -netdelay options.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2FaMuy:ref

sajjad shahbazi

Apr 26, 2021, 7:18:35 AM4/26/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi Aryah

The problem was the proxy set on the router. But I had internet.
problem is resolved.
our product has in the private network, how we can have Ads with use ima SDK?

IMA SDK

Apr 26, 2021, 9:24:06 AM4/26/21
to shahba...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Private networks, depending on setup, may limit the ability of the IMA SDK to function. Could you state a business use case for the IMA SDK to be functional with your setup with full details of your private network setup?

Nima Shahbazi

Apr 26, 2021, 9:54:33 AM4/26/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
our private network doesn't have any access to the internet.

Nima Shahbazi

Apr 26, 2021, 9:58:02 AM4/26/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
and we can't change the config network, ...

IMA SDK

Apr 26, 2021, 11:44:37 AM4/26/21
to shahbaz...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nima,

The IMA SDK is intended for serving ads over the internet. Is there a use case for a non Internet version of our SDK?

sajjad shahbazi

Apr 27, 2021, 1:41:37 AM4/27/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
yes

sajjad shahbazi

Apr 27, 2021, 5:03:12 AM4/27/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
What should I do now? :(

IMA SDK

Apr 27, 2021, 6:24:45 AM4/27/21
to shahba...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I work along with Aryeh. Allow me to assist you in this.

Could you please provide your business terms on what you are trying to accomplish with the IMA SDK with regard to your current use case?

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2FaMuy:ref

Nima Shahbazi

Apr 28, 2021, 5:53:24 PM4/28/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi there,

our product launched in Iran.
Due to the sanctions of some Google services, we are always afraid that our product will get into serious trouble, so we try to reduce our dependence.

IMA SDK

Apr 28, 2021, 11:42:26 PM4/28/21
to shahbaz...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I work with Aryeh and Teejay, let me assist you here.

Thank you for sharing your business use case with us. I will share this as feature request with the team and will get back to you once I got their feedback. You can also check our release notes for an update.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2FaMuy:ref

IMA SDK

Apr 30, 2021, 12:07:47 AM4/30/21
to shahbaz...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nima,

Hope you are doing well. I just got feedback from the team and we just need clarification on this informations:

- How or what causes you to get in trouble?

- What do you want to reduce your dependance on?

Currently our team has no intended efforts on adding a non internet version to IMA SDK soon, but if this is feasible, it might shed a light into making one.

Regards,

sajjad shahbazi

Apr 30, 2021, 10:56:08 AM4/30/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
hi dear friend

Our team fears that Google will block Iranians' access to the ad service same as other services of Google in the future.

Regards,

IMA SDK

Apr 30, 2021, 12:13:46 PM4/30/21
to shahba...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us with your fears. I raised them with my team. You can check our release notes for an update.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team