[YouTube IMA] iframe html sandbox attributes

K. Espiritu

May 31, 2024, 1:06:06 PMMay 31
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi team,

Any assistance is welcome,
We are currently using YT.createPlayerForPublishers to integrate YouTube with IMA ads,
May we know if there is a way to apply sandbox attribute into the created YouTube Video, after playing the IMA ads?

Thanks Very Much!

IMA SDK

Jun 3, 2024, 2:49:18 AMJun 3
to espiri...@gmanmi.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

It is not recommended to apply a sandbox attribute into the created YouTube Video, after playing the IMA ads. Sandbox attribute offers some security benefits, it might also restrict functionalities needed for the video to play well.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ9jJ:ref" (ADR-00237389)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

K. Espiritu

Jun 4, 2024, 2:35:56 AMJun 4
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Noted on this IMA SDK Team,

Are there any alternative to youtube iframe attribute ?

eg: to prevent links to external sites ?

or we have to set this from within youtube?

Thanks!

IMA SDK

Jun 4, 2024, 9:31:40 AMJun 4
to espiri...@gmanmi.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think you should create within video itself. It's not possible with IMA SDK.

In case you need any other help related to IMA SDK. Please write back to us.

Kelvin Gemar Espiritu

Jun 4, 2024, 11:59:10 PMJun 4
to IMA SDK, ima...@googlegroups.com
Copy on this, Thank You!