Regarding IMA SDK Cross origin issue on http://localhost/

Sunil Kumar

6:41 AM (4 hours ago) 6:41 AM
to ima...@googlegroups.com, ima-sdk...@google.com, IMA SDK
Hi Support Team,

Can you please review the issue below? I am not able to see pre roll ads on my development environment localhost and giving below error.

It was working fine a few days back but today it is not working. After spending time on debugging it finally I have downloaded sample files from google latest version "https://github.com/googleads/videojs-ima/releases/tag/v2.3.0" and checked on localhost still the same issue and below is screenshot for your reference.

Can you please advise if there are any changes in Google Ima SDK?

The Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy header has been ignored, because the URL's origin was untrustworthy. It was defined either in the final response or a redirect. Please deliver the response using the HTTPS protocol. You can also use the 'localhost' origin instead. See https://www.w3.org/TR/powerful-features/#potentially-trustworthy-origin and https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#the-cross-origin-opener-policy-header.

image.png

Best regards,
Sunil Kumar