iOS IMA SDK Podspec for 3.22.0

Sean Levin

Apr 10, 2024, 5:28:26 PMApr 10
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I noticed you added these two lines to your latest iOS podspec file

"pod_target_xcconfig": { "EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]": "arm64" }, "user_target_xcconfig": { "EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]": "arm64" }

The result is that I can no longer run this version in the iOS simulator on arm macs.
I get an unsupported architecture.

Those lines were not in the prior version of the podspec file. Was there a reason for adding it back in?
I suspect it's a mistake since those iphonesimulator arm64 does appear to be an included architecture in the downloaded framework.

Building and testing on arm macs is standard for us now.

IMA SDK

Apr 10, 2024, 5:43:25 PMApr 10
to sean....@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've raised this concern to the higher team, meanwhile your patience is important.
Thanks

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tP1Hs:ref" (ADR-00230720)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

IMA SDK

Apr 16, 2024, 2:37:53 PMApr 16
to ima...@googlegroups.com, sean....@gmail.com
Hi,

This issue has been fixed now and changes are available in 3.22.1 release.

Kindly check and get back to us if you face any other issue related to IMA SDK.

Thanks!