ima sdk emitting hundreds of warnings

kevin....@stnvideo.com

Oct 14, 2021, 12:31:32 PM10/14/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

IMA SDK

Oct 14, 2021, 2:52:18 PM10/14/21
to kevin....@stnvideo.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to play the tag that you gave us on the VSI that you linked in your message. And during it never saw any issues. From what we could tell it appeared to be running just fine. If you have additional information or steps that help to replicate this please let us know.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PJdaE:ref

Kevin Brogan

Oct 14, 2021, 4:23:17 PM10/14/21
to IMA SDK, ima...@googlegroups.com
Did you check the console logs of the browser?
I'm running Chrome 94 on Windows 10.

Attaching a screen cast

Kevin Brogan
Senior Developer, STN Video
250.590.1991   |  TF: 1.855.590.1991
kevin....@stnvideo.com

2021-10-14 13-21-35.mkv

IMA SDK

Oct 14, 2021, 10:40:19 PM10/14/21
to kevin....@stnvideo.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kevin,

I'm Michael and I work along with William. Allow me to assist you here.

I have tested the behavior you reported in our VSI using our own sample tags and I was able to replicate the same issue. With this, allow me to raise this to the rest of the team to further investigate. We will provide more information once we have the result of the investigation.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PJdaE:ref

IMA SDK

Oct 27, 2021, 6:14:09 AM10/27/21
to kevin....@stnvideo.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

Our team has responded and shared with us that this is just a warning and will not negatively impact publishers. The warning itself is for IMA developers, and not for publishers. Nonetheless, we will remove this warning in the next release. You may keep an eye on our release notes for the latest updates.