VPAID Support on iOS

Neil E

Feb 1, 2023, 9:49:37 AM2/1/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello IMA SDK Team,

I see from your compatibility page that VPAID is not currently supported on iOS.
I've been asked on behalf of a customer if support for this is on your roadmap and if not, how they could go about raising a Feature Request for this?

Thanks,
Neil

IMA SDK

Feb 1, 2023, 1:01:27 PM2/1/23
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Neil,

Edessa here from IMA SDK Support Team. Thank you for raising this concern to us.

I have checked our support and compatibility documentation and I can confirm that VPAID2 is currently not supported in iOS SDK. With this, I already raised this concern to the rest of our team as a feature request to fully support VPAID2 on the iOS SDK. Having said that, we recommend monitoring our release notes and blog posts for future updates.

Regards,

Google Logo
Edessa
IMA SDK Team