Audio pre/post ads

Simmy Dhanda

Jul 14, 2021, 11:30:59 AM7/14/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi, I am struggling to play audio ads following your video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0HGMphTKY. I have an audio but I want an ad to be played before it (pre) and an ad to be played after it (post). Currently, when the play button is clicked the ad continuously plays in a loop and the audio is never played. Can you help with this please? The only differences I have is I changed the video tag to an audio one - in theory i thought it would work the same way

IMA SDK

Jul 15, 2021, 12:13:17 AM7/15/21
to simmy....@pmconnect.co.uk, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simmy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Have you tried replicating this behavior using our sample apps? If it is not reproducible there, you may want to pattern your work to that to avoid misbehavior of the SDK on your end. It would also be best if you could share with us the Ad Tag you used for this sample.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2KcELM:ref

Simmy Dhanda

Jul 15, 2021, 5:43:51 AM7/15/21
to IMA SDK, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just had a look at your "simple" sample app and it seemed to work for me :) the first audio ad played then the audio mp3 played. Now what if I wanted to play another audio ad (different to the first) at the end of the main audio mp3?

Simmy Dhanda

Product Development Team Lead

www.pmconnect.co.uk

/185ddd48-7ab9-4923-83e2-5d2800d8a735/  pmconnect