[iOS] IMA SDK CSAI pause event fired after ad skipped

Hongfei Huang

May 24, 2024, 6:16:45 AMMay 24
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,
when testing VMAP ad tag url with multiple skippable ads in the preroll ad break, we found that pause event was fired after skipped event:
image.png
Is it an issue or by design?

IMA SDK

May 24, 2024, 11:36:29 AMMay 24
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

Please be informed that I have tested the functionality of the Single Skippable Line  Sample Tag in the IMA HTML5 Video Suite Inspector and can confirm that it functions as expected.

Kindly share the Vast URL with us so that we can conduct a thorough investigation.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ5FR:ref" (ADR-00236376)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Hongfei Huang

May 28, 2024, 4:11:44 AMMay 28
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thanks for checking.
1. Can't reproduce issue with VSI on browsers, can reproduce it with demo app on iOS
2. Tried Single Skippable Line, same issue
image.png

IMA SDK

May 28, 2024, 7:28:56 AMMay 28
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for providing detail of this issue. I can replicate this issue with Google Sample Project. I've raised this issue and will inform once get any update. Meanwhile your patience is important.

Thanks