Disable play/pause button shown for ad

Anupam Kumar

6:08 PM (2 hours ago) 6:08 PM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

  Is there a way to disable play/pause button shown from IMA SDK.

I already have a play/pause added to view hierarchy to control play/pause when ad is playing.
This play/pause button is returned to ima ads sdk as part of AdViewProvider:getOverlayInfos.

For some ads, IMA ads sdk displays its own play/pause button resulting in two overlapping play/pause button shown to the user.

Regards
Anupam

Anupam Kumar

6:22 PM (2 hours ago) 6:22 PM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi Team,

  The question is for Android IMA SDK.

Regards
Anupam

IMA SDK

6:51 PM (1 hour ago) 6:51 PM
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anupam,

Thanks for contacting IMA SDK Support Team.

This was possible through custom UI integration only, but unfortunately we are not accepting new beta user into this feature now.
I would recommend to hide the your custom play pause button from top of the player and let the ad itself show all ad UI.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDlAx:ref" (ADR-00252959)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team