Flutter support for IMA SDK

Manan Pandya

Apr 1, 2021, 10:11:44 AM4/1/21
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is Manan Pandya, Lead Mobile Developer at Snibble Corp. I am currently working on Google Ads integration to my app, which is developed using Flutter. I need to integrate Interactive Media Ads SDK (IMA SDK) to play video ads or pre-roll ads.

I need help integrating Interactive Media Ads SDK in Flutter. Can you please provide me with any sort of documentation or guidance on how to implement IMA in Flutter?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you need any other information from my end.

--

- Thank You

Manan Pandya

Lead Mobile Developer

Cell: +1 (647) 328-7697

Email: ma...@snibblecorp.com

IMA SDK

Apr 1, 2021, 1:13:33 PM4/1/21
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manaan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. So looking over our documents right now. I know that we just recently started to support Flutter but at the moment we only have it for AdMobs. Which you can find here . From what I am seeing we are not yet supporting it though for IMA, as you will see here .

From what I have been able to gather though, is that we are just not yet supporting it at this moment. But should be at some future date not too far off.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Ep5lt:ref

Ganesh Kumar

Nov 25, 2021, 3:48:19 AM11/25/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,
Is there any update for the same?

IMA SDK

Nov 25, 2021, 5:01:12 AM11/25/21
to ganesh...@mediologysoftware.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ganesh,

I'm Michael from IMA SDK Team.

I'm afraid that IMA SDK integration for Flutter is not yet supported as of the moment. However, I have raised a feature request internally on your behalf for this. You may keep an eye on our blog post for future updates.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Ep5lt:ref

Eray ERSAN

Mar 3, 2022, 5:38:27 PM3/3/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello, I'm Eray Ersan, Mobile Development Manager at Acun Medya. I currently have an app that I'm developing using Flutter. Urgently need Interactive Media Ads SDK (IMA SDK) ("https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads") for this app to play Video ads before (preroll) and after (postroll) video. But, as far as I can see IMA SDK doesn't support Flutter yet. When will support arrive?

Thank You.

Eray ERSAN
Mobile Development Manager

IMA SDK

Mar 4, 2022, 4:32:05 AM3/4/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Eray,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team, thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid that there is no current plans for this platform to be supported by the SDK. However, should there be any changes with regards to this, we will be sure to announce it publicly. You may want to keep an eye on our blog post for latest key updates.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Ep5lt:ref

Hoang Mike

Apr 18, 2022, 3:47:06 AM4/18/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi there,
Is there any update from the team?
We are using Flutter package video_player to develop our application. Everything is done developing but we need to integrate IMA into the player.
If the SDK is not supported, we need to change to the native approach and it will be a pain point for us.
Does anyone have a suggestion about the way we can customize the video_player package to implement IMA? I tried but it's pretty hard.
for example, The SDK needs a view that holds the AVPlayer to be an adContainer, but it's not able to get from Flutter video_player in the source code.
   IMAAdDisplayContainer *adDisplayContainer = [[IMAAdDisplayContainer alloc] initWithAdContainer:self.view];
Please help, any suggestion is appropriate.
Thank you!
Vào lúc 16:32:05 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 3, 2022, imasdk đã viết:

IMA SDK

Apr 20, 2022, 12:17:26 AM4/20/22
to apieceof...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mike,

Thank you for chiming in on this thread. However, the status is still the same as there is currently no plans for this platform to be supported anytime soon. You may keep an eye on our blog post should there be any changes on this and for future updates.

Regards,

Vishwesh Shukla

Jul 22, 2022, 2:56:19 AM7/22/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello. Any updates for the same?

IMA SDK

Jul 22, 2022, 1:09:26 PM7/22/22
to vishwesh...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishwesh,

Thank you for reaching out. Currently, there are no plans for such an SDK. I raised your comments to my team and they will review it.  You may keep an eye on our blog post for an update.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Ep5lt:ref

Arslan Hassan

Aug 3, 2022, 8:26:10 AM8/3/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
We just integrated them on both iOS and Android.
was tricky and there are still a few areas that need improvement. Please do release your official SDKs for flutter.

IMA SDK

Aug 3, 2022, 9:53:37 AM8/3/22
to arsl...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arslan,

Thank you for reaching out to IMA SDK support with your comments, I raised them with my team and they will review it.  You may keep an eye on our blog post for an update.

Could you elaborate on the few areas that need improvement besides the Flutter request?

Mahmoud Tarek

Feb 6, 2024, 3:59:35 AMFeb 6
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,
It's 2024, nothing yet?

IMA SDK

Feb 6, 2024, 6:29:27 AMFeb 6
to mahmoud...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mahmoud Tarek,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I will check with our team regarding your query and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02Ep5lt:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Mahmoud Tarek

Feb 12, 2024, 5:56:04 AMFeb 12
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello,

Any updates please?

IMA SDK

Feb 12, 2024, 11:29:55 AMFeb 12
to ima...@googlegroups.com, mahmoud...@gmail.com
Hi Mahmoud,

Unfortunately there is still no official support for Flutter in IMA SDK. If we do add official support in the future, it will be noted in our release notes and developer blog.

Thanks,

Greg Schoppe

IMA SDK Team

ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02Ep5lt:ref