No fills on Single Skippable Inline after adding min and max duration

Sujith KS

May 8, 2024, 7:13:22 AMMay 8
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

I am using Android SDK.

In the App, when using this tag to show the instream ad with higher duration test ads, getting no fills. Below is the url used.

Please help

IMA SDK

May 8, 2024, 9:49:26 AMMay 8
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

The test VAST you are trying to use it is having 10 seconds ads. While setting min and max value in VAST URL it means, it will fetch those ads who lies between input range. In case inventory does not having big ad and you are trying to fetch with min duration 30 seconds in this case you will get empty ads as expected.

For example in your shared VAST url i just changed min and max duration to 10000 value.
And tried in VSI tool ads are coming because these range ads are available in inventory.

Kindly reach out to us in case you are facing any other issue related to IMA SDK.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIumt:ref" (ADR-00234135)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Sujith KS

May 10, 2024, 6:28:15 AMMay 10
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

Okay. Thanks for the update!

Do we have any test VAST that can give max duration ads or ads with greater than 20 seconds.

IMA SDK

May 10, 2024, 6:48:48 AMMay 10
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can refer this IMA sample tags list. But I don't think it will be anything above 10-15.

For this type of testing, it is necessary to create a single VAST. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide you with one.
Should you require any further information related to the IMA SDK, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks

Sujith KS

May 14, 2024, 9:00:08 AMMay 14
to Interactive Media Ads SDK