IMA iOS SDK distribution via SPM

Thomas Joulin

Dec 27, 2022, 2:09:00 AM12/27/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

Now that the SDK is distributed as an xcframework, could you publish a Package.swift so we can integrate it via Swift Package Manager?

Thanks,

IMA SDK

Dec 28, 2022, 12:21:08 AM12/28/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to the IMA SDK support team.

Let me check this with the team to be added on the SDK for iOS. In the meantime, you may keep an eye on our release notes for updates with regard to this feature.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hO61B:ref

Eric Slosser

Mar 21, 2023, 4:53:17 PM3/21/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I'd like to add my name to the growing list of people desiring support for Swift Package Manager.

IMA SDK

Mar 22, 2023, 1:59:33 AM3/22/23
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric,

Thank you for raising your concern to the IMA SDK support team.

Please keep an eye on our release notes, as we will announce SPM support as soon as this feature is added.

Regards,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hO61B:ref

Draco

Apr 3, 2023, 7:55:23 AM4/3/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I have created this https://github.com/rashadatjou/swift-google-ima-spm package yesterday. It houses both the iOS & tvOS framework as I don't know why they are separate XCFrameworks 😅. I will use this until the official standalone packages get released.

IMA SDK

Apr 3, 2023, 9:50:07 AM4/3/23
to dmega...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this information. Please keep an eye on our release notes, as we will announce SPM support as soon as this feature is added.