[iOS] IMA SDK for iOS Release 3.16.3

Steve Graesser

Apr 28, 2022, 1:31:40 PM4/28/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
There are several problems with the latest IMA SDK for iOS release.

1. The folder name for ios-i386_arm64_x86_64-simulator is incorrect. The correct name should be ios-arm64_i386_x86_64-simulator just like the ios-arm64_armv7 folder name.
2. A copy of the module.modulemap file is located inside the XXX.framework folder. That file should only be located in the Modules folder. Please remove the duplicate.
3. The readme.txt file is out of date. It references Xcode 6 and iOS 8 while the Downloads page specifies iOS 10.0 or greater.
4. No MacCatalyst support. If you can build a version for the simulator, you can build one for MacCatalyst. It should be included in a folder named ios-arm64_x86_64-maccatalyst
5. The real deal breaker for me is that my app no longer gets ads from the server. I get a generic error message: "Error loading ads: The VAST response document is empty." Switching back to my previous XCFramework works fine.

IMA SDK

May 2, 2022, 6:29:07 AM5/2/22
to st...@sirqul.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Steve,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team.

Would you be able to share with us the versions of the SDK where your VAST Ad Tag url works and fails? Additionally, kindly share the VAST Ad Tag itself that is used in replicating the same behavior. This will be used for further investigation.

You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" button.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team