HTML5 IMA SDK How to use AdsManager.skip() to skip ads.

pineapplevine1

2:29 AM (3 hours ago) 2:29 AM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi,

I'm currently testing the IMA SDK HTML5 AdsManager.skip() method based on recent update in version 3.607.0(2023-12-04). According to the update, the skip() method can only be used if the ad is skippable and the Skip button is not rendered on the page.

Could you please provide guidance or an ad example on how to replicate this scenario? Specifically, I need to know how to configure or identify an ad that is skippable(skippable = true) but does not render the Skip button, enabling the use of skip() method.

Thank for you assistance.