Using Gtag() with IMA-SDK

Amit Pal Singh

Jul 21, 2022, 1:43:58 AM7/21/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Dear IMA Team,

I wanted to know how can i use gtag() event method in my Ads.

IMA SDK

Jul 21, 2022, 9:45:07 AM7/21/22
to asi...@z1media.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amit,

Your query has reached IMA SDK support. I am assuming you want to pass ad events to your gtag so that you can populate your Google Analytics account.  Although there is no documented gtag support in the IMA SDK website for gtag you can for example in our client side HTML5  SDK  Listen for AdsManager events and send information on event. Feel free to get back to us with the IMA SDK you want to implement and what specific things you want to send or to correct my assumption. Also, you can check the AdManager Forum if they already can give you the data you need.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh
IMA SDK Team