IMA tvOS SDK is not available on Cocoapods

Roberth Siqueira

Mar 13, 2024, 12:13:54 AMMar 13
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I am trying to install Google IMA SDK for tvOS version 4.11.1 by Cocoapods but the version is not available. I checked on cocoapods.org and the latest version there is 4.8.2. There are some versions later listed for example 4.9.1 and 4.9.2 but is also not possible to use.

Do you know when version 4.11.1 will be published on cocoapods?

IMA SDK

Mar 13, 2024, 7:08:01 AMMar 13
to roberth....@g.globo, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks you for contacting us.

I've raised this concern to the higher team, kindly keep an eye on CocoaPods/Specs, meanwhile your patience is important.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzuD9:ref" (ADR-00227049)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team