Can we have sample stream for HLS VOD pod serving with PodVodStreamRequest?

Arnaud Leyder

Mar 20, 2024, 2:24:46 PMMar 20
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

We are working on adding support for HLS VOD pod serving in our player through the Google IMA DAI HTML5 SDK but I did not find any sample stream from your documentation.
in your GitHub sample googleads-ima-html5-dai/podserving/hls_js/ there is a sample for Live pod serving with PodVodStreamRequest, but there is none for VOD pod serving with PodVodStreamRequest. Did I miss something? If not can you add such sample stream for us to test integration in our player?

Thanks
Arnaud Leyder
Radiant Media Player

IMA SDK

Mar 20, 2024, 3:15:50 PMMar 20
to arnaud...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Arnaud Leyder,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK Support team,

All the steps are provided for both live stream pod serving and VOD pod serving in the IMA DAI SDK documentation. Find the PodVodStreamRequest in the GitHub sample which generates a pod serving VOD stream request as below:
const streamRequest = new google.ima.dai.api.PodVodStreamRequest();

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02s071x:ref" (ADR-00228098)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team