Re: [ima-sdk] Digest for ima-sdk@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Hoa Cao

Jan 29, 2024, 10:22:28 AMJan 29
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Vào 14:31, Th 7, 27 thg 1, 2024 <ima...@googlegroups.com> đã viết:
"Ceyhun Özgöç" <ceyhun...@theoplayer.com>: Jan 26 05:07AM -0800

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for the update for the HTML5 and Android SDKs. Please keep us
updated about the issue on iOS/tvOS.

Kind regards,
Ceyhun

--
*Legal Notice *
You can find the latest terms and policies of THEO
Technologies under www.theoplayer.com/terms
<http://www.theoplayer.com/terms> including our "GENERAL TERMS AND
CONDITIONS". In the absence of a signed agreement between you and THEO
Technologies, by replying to this email these terms apply to the relevant
transaction between us.
The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and contain
CONFIDENTIAL and/or privileged information and are legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
including any attachments and you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.
Full security of emails over the internet cannot be
ensured. Despite our efforts it is your responsibility to provide for your
protection.
Global HQ: THEO Technologies NV, Philipssite 5 bus 1, 3001
Heverlee, Belgium - BE 0847.829.290 - CEO: Steven Tielemans

Belal Ahmed Parvez

Jan 29, 2024, 11:49:37 AMJan 29
to hcao...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Ok

IMA SDK

Apr 18, 2024, 10:10:20 AMApr 18
to belalahm...@gmail.com, hcao...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I wanted to reply that Icelandic ('is') should now be correctly translating on iOS.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,